Saturday, February 12, 2011

Let's Start at the Very Beginning

“Beginnings are scary, endings are usually sad, but it’s the middle that counts the most.”

That line from the movie Hope Floats pretty much sums up my view of life. Well, this blog is about all that middle stuff.

And if you’re wondering about the name of this blog? Well, let me explain a little. I’m a mom of four. I work a second full-time job outside the home…oh, and, by the way, I happen to have MS. Know what one of the most common symptoms of MS is? Fatigue. Add that to my kids and job and you get why I’m tired—all the time.

If you care to read about my MS journey up to this point, you can read it here.

This blog is about everything that's happened since I wrote that and everything that lies ahead. I started this blog because one, I’m a writer, and that’s what I do, and two, because it’s a lot cheaper than therapy.
So I hope you’ll join me on this journey--on the days when I find enough energy to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Search of Healing

The other day I was watching Kris Carr's documentary Crazy, Sexy, Cancer . In it, there is one line in particular that speaks to me. She...