Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What Now?

In the month or so since the half marathon, I have been asked time and time again which race I'm going to do next. And the answer is, I'm really not sure.

I've been feeling a little lost since I got back from Disney. I had been focusing on this race for so long, that I hadn't really thought about what would come after it. And I'm still not sure what will. I'm not sure if I'll run another race. After all, what could compare? Will I go back to Disney next year for the race? Don't know. Will it ruin the magic of the first time?

So I'm currently in search of my next adventure. Who knows what I'll come up with. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite movie scenes is in The Candidate, a movie that features Robert Redford mounting a longshot bid for the US Senate. Spoiler alert, he wins. In the chaos of the victory party, he pulls his top advisor aside and says, "What do we do now?"

    An apt scene for many circumstances.

    ReplyDelete

In Search of Healing

The other day I was watching Kris Carr's documentary Crazy, Sexy, Cancer . In it, there is one line in particular that speaks to me. She...