Thursday, June 14, 2012

Australia, Here I Come

One of my all time favorite books is Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.If you've never read it, run out to the library and get it. It's awesome. Anyway, for the past two weeks, I feel like I've been living it.

Why? you ask. Well, mostly because the past few weeks have been, well, terrible...horrible...no good and, quite frankly, very bad. Horrible fatigue, weird episodes that I can't really explain, more than usual forgetfulness, and just a general feeling of blech.

It could be I'm simply exhausted and need to catch up on my sleep. Really, it could. You've seen how some of those actors and actresses behave when they're suffering from exhaustion. But I digress. Or it could be something wacky with my MS. Who knows? Well, probably my neurologist.

So on Monday I'll head back to the neurologist to make him earn his money.

But wait, I thought this morning, surely I can make this more challenging. And so, when I took Tigger out, I promptly launched myself down our back garden steps. As I laid there in the grass, I couldn't help but laugh. Yeah, go ahead and get that visual--crazy lady in her PJ's sprawled on the grass at 7:30 in the morning. Really?

Now I'm generally not a superstitious person, but I can assure you that I won't be asking what else could go wrong. When Alexander's week tanked he threatened to move to Australia. Not sure I can do that and make it back in time for my appointment on Monday, but it sure would be nice. Instead, I guess I'll just take my bruised and batttered self to the doctor. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Search of Healing

The other day I was watching Kris Carr's documentary Crazy, Sexy, Cancer . In it, there is one line in particular that speaks to me. She...