Saturday, February 19, 2011

Me and My Workout Buddy

This morning I went looking for a jogging stroller to help with my balance when I walk outside. No luck. So until I find one I have decided that it is probably best for all if I continue on with my walking regiment in my ghetto workout area in our basement.

Now I've seen some pretty swanky workout rooms in people's basements--not mine. No, my workout room is tucked in the corner of our laundry room next to the furnace and hot water heater. Pretty nice, huh?

And this is my workout buddy. Hopefully I'll be able to get my stroller soon and the weather will stay nice so I can leave the basement--and find a better class of workout companions, preferably ones with two legs.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to send you a picture of my swanky exercise room in case you need additional decorating ideas. Haha! For me, the card table chairs falling over onto the treadmill occasionally bring the right feng shui to liven up my workouts. :)

    Have you tried Once Upon a Child for the jogger? I think you guys have one over there?

    ReplyDelete

In Search of Healing

The other day I was watching Kris Carr's documentary Crazy, Sexy, Cancer . In it, there is one line in particular that speaks to me. She...