Monday, August 27, 2012

Things I'm Loving Right Now

In the spirit of Pinterest, and all that is good in this world, I feel I must share some of the things that I'm absolutely loving right at this moment in my life.

Danielle LaPorte is kinda my new obsession. I love her insight into life and, well, pretty much everything. This is my all-time favorite. Whenever I'm having a bad day I read it.

I love the story behind this site.


This song. And this one. And this one.

Because I'm kind of obsessed with tips and lists.

An amazing blog--and accompanying book--about keeping things in perspective.

A book I liked better than any of his others.

Lately I've been interested in stepping out of my comfort zone, tilting my head to the side to see things in a different way, and expanding my mind. That's where this site comes into play.

What are your current obsessions? If you'd like, share them with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Search of Healing

The other day I was watching Kris Carr's documentary Crazy, Sexy, Cancer . In it, there is one line in particular that speaks to me. She...